You can add sponsorship elements to your streaming platform or application: display, promotional video or advertising. These features are included in the Sponsoring option (advertising and display) at €199/month.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
These can be accessed from the PUBLISHING MANAGEMENT / Display menu. They are clickable visuals.
Examples of use:
- Highlighting a sponsor who appears on clickable visuals on your platform (logo, products)
- Promoting your services or products by linking to an external site
- Promote your mobile or TV applications with a link to the stores
- Display promotional banners with a coupon code or for a limited offer and link to your platform's offer page.
To build and implement your Display strategy, please visit the dedicated help page > Create Display (inserts and banners)
They can be accessed from the menu: OFFER MANAGEMENT / Advertising / Create a new advertising / CSAI MP4.
These are videos of 60s maximum that you download from your backoffice. These videos do not earn any money and can be made invisible by using an ad blocker.
They can be placed before, in the middle of or at the end of one of your videos. You can also choose to make these short promotional videos clickable (with a button and redirect link) and skippable (with a button that takes you straight to the content).
Examples of use:
- Promote a sponsor who appears on billboard-type videos: "X presents you".
- Inform your users with messages about legal obligations such as the insertion of CSA jingles in France for films with age restrictions.
- Create a classic advertising campaign for a brand, product or service across all the videos on your platform.
- Promote your new content, one of your live streams, an event, or even your mobile or TV applications in video with a link to the stores.
To create your first promotional video advertising formats, read the article > Creating a promotional advertising campaign.
*CSAI definition: 'Client-Side Ad Insertion' is a method of delivering ads where the ads are inserted on the user's device rather than on the server. CSAI offers greater flexibility and better targeting of ads.
These can be accessed from the menu > OFFER MANAGEMENT / Advertising / Create a new advertising / CSAI VAST.
These are video inserts from an advertising network. They will therefore earn you money, but may be invisible if you use an ad blocker.
You can choose various parameters, including whether they should be :
- Placed before, in the middle of, or at the end of one of your videos.
- Skipable, i.e. with a button that allows you to jump straight to the content.
- Of defined duration
- Linked to a Country
- Linked to the type of programme you are broadcasting
- In a defined number
Examples of use :
- Create additional advertising revenue
- Create dynamic advertising campaigns tailored to a segment of videos on your platform
- Creating more attractive subscription offers that include advertising revenue
To build and implement your advertising inserts strategy, visit the dedicated help page > Create advertising inserts from an ad network
*CSAI definition: 'Client-Side Ad Insertion' is an advertising delivery method where ads are inserted on the user's device rather than on the server. CSAI offers greater flexibility and better ad targeting.
You can test all our front-end features on our demo platform, available here: https://demo.okast.tv/