From the project menu, you can configure the settings related to each of your projects.
Where can I configure my project(s)?
To do this, go to the list of your projects:
- If you are not yet logged in to the editor, after entering the logins you will be taken directly to the list of projects:
For each project you will have information about the following numbers: Active offers, Registered users, Active users, Trial period, Churn.
Registered users are users who have an account but not necessarily an offer subscribed on your platform. Trial Users” are users who have a trial period for a SVOD offer that you have set up.
- If you are already editing a project, simply click on the arrow to return to the project list page:
Once on the list of projects, click on the “pencil” icon to edit the parameters of your project, note: clicking on the project name will bring you inside the project.
How edit the parameters of your project?
TABLE DES MATIÈRES
- 1- Platform URL
- 2- Project type
- 3- Stripe Configuration
- 4- Customization parameters and SEO tags: title, description, logo, favicon, illustration image
- 5- Facebook Login
- 6- Tracking & Analytics
- 7- Integrations – Partners
- 8- Redirection links
- 9- Social Networks
- 10- Copyright
1- Platform URL
By default, your platform URL is [your platform name].okast.tv . This URL is customizable as an option (contact us to activate it). When creating your platform, you need to choose this name carefully (it is always possible to change it later but, for security reasons, not from the editor portal: you will need to contact us so that we can make the change).
2- Project type
The standard project is used in most of the projects. This is certainly the project you need to select. The “Publisher” project concerns very specific projects: institutional or B-to-B.
3- Stripe Configuration
To associate your Stripe account with the platform, you will need to enter your ID account and Stripe API Key. By clicking on the “Connect Stripe” button you will be redirected to the Stripe interface to connect and associate your account in 1 click.
Warning: you must have a Stripe account to be able to monetize the contents of your streaming platform.
4- Customization parameters and SEO tags: title, description, logo, favicon, illustration image
These parameters are those used by search engines to list your platform as well as when sharing the link of your platform (for example on social networks). This information is important and you can customize it by language if you have several languages.
- Title: The title appears in browser tabs, in browser search results or when sharing on a social network. We recommend that you optimize it with keywords related to your platform
- Description: the description appears in Google results
- Logo: the logo appears in the header of your platform, you can change its position via the menu Layout > Header & Footer
- Favicon is the small logo that appears in the tabs of your browser
- Cover picture is the image that will illustrate your platform when you share its link on social networks.
5- Facebook Login
You can allow the connection via Facebook by filling in the ID of your Facebook application and then filling in the fields requested in the Facebook application. You can find this information from https://developers.facebook.com
6- Tracking & Analytics
You can add a google analytics tracker to track the audience on your platform. Simply fill in the Google Analytics code which is in the form UA-XXXXXXXXXXXX, or add your Facebook pixel or TikTok pixel to allow re-targeting advertising. More information in this article.
7- Integrations – Partners
Here you can integrate our partners’ solutions by pasting your account id (you must first create an account with each of these partners):
- Beamer (to learn more click here)
- Tapfiliate (for more information click here)
- Wonderpush (for more information click here)
8- Redirection links
You can configure the links that are in your platform footer. You can modify the link as well as its anchor (title). Please note: if you leave a field empty, the link will not appear.
9- Social Networks
You can add direct links to your accounts on the following social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn and TikTok:
For Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok: enter your username
For Youtube: enter the Youtube URL of your channel
For LinkedIn: enter your profile URL
You can very add a copyright for your platform.